At Wentworth Andrews we employ a team with over 20 years of experience with specialised knowledge dealing with pension transfers and unsuitable investments. We have been working with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at getting back your money. We have worked on over 5,000 cases and assessed over £100 MILLION claims. Wether your case has been rejected by the FSCS or if you simply want us to take on your case file, then we want to help you win a fair outcome.
By specialising in claims addressable to the Ombudsman or FSCS, we are able to provide you with a fast service and the best advice.
Wentworth Andrews has adopted honesty, integrity and transparency. These principles are central to everything we do. Quite simply, we have no conflicts of interest. We are a team who have come together to combine our years of experience in working with the FSCS in assessing claims for compensation. We are committed to the highest standards of professionalism and as such we will ensure you have suitable time to consider making a claim before we act on your behalf. Therefore, please read our Terms and conditions which is enclosed with this letter.
Our Assessment will include the following services:
- We will complete a forms consultation together to establish the circumstances at the time of advice. This will take approximately 15-20 minutes over the telephone
- Following your forms consultation, your claim form will be completed and sent to you to read, verify and sign
- Once we have received the signed forms these will then be submitted to the FSCS along with any supporting documentary evidence
- Your case handler will keep you fully informed of the progress of your claim throughout the process
Please note that you are responsible for providing us with information that is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. If you wish to make any changes to the forms, please contact your case handler so the forms can be amended and resent to you. We would appreciate the signed forms being returned to us within a reasonable time frame. Once we have received the signed forms these will then be submitted to the FSCS along with any supporting documentary evidence. Once submitted the FSCS guidelines for eligible claims to be processed is within 6 months, however please note this is only a guideline and claims can take much longer to process. Your case handler will keep you fully informed of the progress of your claim throughout the process.
Should you have any questions regarding this letter or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact one of our advisors, who will be more than happy to help ‘without any obligation whatsoever’.
- If you wish to proceed with the claim, please read the enclosed Terms and conditions
- If you are then happy to do so, sign the Terms and conditions
- Please also sign the Letter of Authority
- Post the above documents to Wentworth Andrews using the pre-paid envelope provided
- Upon receipt of your completed documents, we will undertake your claim
- Sit back and relax safe in the knowledge that your claim has been professionally and efficiently handled by our dedicated team